5.12.2008

Happy Mothers Day to all of you wonderful mothers!
I am so greatful for the beautiful gift of motherhood,
on my first mothers day.
It is the most amazing transformation a woman can have, a selfless gift I am greatful to know.
I want to thank all of the mom's I have known ~ you are an example to me.
Thank you for the love and support, and especially for all of you're advise!



But most of all...a huge Thank you to my best friend, My mom. I love you so much. I can only hope to be half the mother you've been to me.

2 comments:

Richardson said...

Well, I want to tell Lars that pictures don't have to be centered. That's what makes them more original. So there:P. By the way, thanks for the other message. I think your a great friend and an awesome mom too.

JAT247 said...

Happy First Mother's Day! You are the cutest mommy! I still wanna get out there to see you! I can't believe I haven't held her yet! Tryst had a cold, and then I was afraid that I had the germs, it has just been one thing after another. I hope you don't think I am a horrible friend! I love you to death! Congratulations again on your first Mommy's Day! I hope you had a great day!