Family...Isn't it about time?

8.03.2008

Five generations (of mothers)...


Can you believe Taylee was able to meet her Great,Great-Grandmother!



I am so blessed to have my Great-Grandmother. She is a brilliant, loving woman. My favorite is being able to hear her recollection of the last centry (well almost anyway). She can still recall her children, grandchildren, great & great,great-grandchildren's names with ease, and most of our birthdays! I'm hoping my mind will stay as sharp as hers.
Thank you for allowing us this opportunity Grandma! We love you!

1 comments:

JAT247 said...

That is so neat! You will cherish that forever! There are days I truly long for just one more conversation with my grandma and to hear more about her life and experiences.
You are an amazing woman too! And the cutest lil mommy!
Love you girl!