ONE YEAR!?!

4.06.2009

I know, I can't believe it either. Taylee's 1st birthday was yesterday. She sure has a lot of people who love her. Thank you to all who came to show your love for our pretty little girl.

Some of my favorite things this month:

  • ANIMAL SOUNDS – This is getting to be so much fun! She rarely growls anymore…her new favorite is a dog; but not a barking dog, a panting dog –tongue sticking out included. She also will mimic a: gorilla, sheep, elephant, and lizard (tongue sticking out wiggling).
  • WAVE – Taylee is already practicing her 'Miss America' wave…She really knows everyone thinks that she is SO cute!
  • "MOMMY" – She is a natural nurturer. She holds her baby (or stuffed animals) and 'hums' to them while she rocks them.
  • A NEW WORD – She FINALLY says Mmmmmoommm! After many months of babbling dadada.
  • SIGNING – Her new signs this month include, but are not limited to: please, mom (another version of her blowing a kiss), ball…she also puts signs together like: more please. As if she's trying to be more specific in communicating.

It has been a month of maturing for our little bug. She has gotten so smart. She is really transitioning into being a toddler, which seems kinda soon-wasn't she just in my belly? As much as I'm going to miss her being my baby (yes I cried a little about this), I'm so excited for what this year will bring and all we have to look forward to learning from her!

Here are some pictures from her photo shoot (birthday/easter), and from her birthday party!


1 comments:

Snell Family said...

Those pictures are adorable!