Some first’s continued…

7.31.2009

T's next 'FIRST' experience was



Riding a HorseWell pony anyway

I wasn't really sure that how she'd feel about this so Lars was on camera duty and I was on 'cuddle' duty. While we were waiting in line she was super excited about the ponies. She was going from one person to the next to get that much closer, and kept trying to push the people in front of us out of her way. Then it was our turn…When we started walking up to Andy (her pony) she grabbed on really tight, but once I asked her what the horse said she started singing the 'William Tell Overture' and bouncing up and down (the whole time). She started feeling so comfortable that she even pushed me away for a second. By the end of her ride she didn't want to get off. She is so much fun, and I still think she's the cutest baby in the world!

1 comments:

Marli said...

She looks so cute up on that horse and so brave. YOu just never know with kids. Things you think they will be fine with they are screaming (Easter bunny) things you think they will be scared of they're like, I've got this mom back off.