10.31.2009

So about a month ago I started working on Lars, for I had a special treat in mind for him this Halloween! Imagine green tights. That's right I hoped he would be Peter Pan!
I almost had him convinced....Unfortunately I failed at the last minute. But Taylee still very much enjoyed being Tinkerbell. I think she made a very cute one at that!




It was a lot of fun watching her as she quickly figured out what it took to get candy from strangers...what a bizarre holiday. Her cute little voice, "Trit or Treat".




We carved pumpkins last weekend. The first picture is her first encounter with the nasty insides of the 'pumpkie'. She said: "Eeewwww!"



But then it was down to business. She loved it!


(It's a headless horseman. Taylee LOVES horsies!)

I hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween!

1 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute, she makes a perfect Tinkerbell!