Baby got Bling!

9.12.2008

We pierced Taylee's ears!
As we walked up to the counter of the ear piercing place, the lady said "You have a beautiful baby!"
We said, "Thanks" and kept looking at the earings.
Then the lady said, "No really, she is SUCH a beautiful baby. I pierce a lot of babies ears, and she is by far the most beautiful baby I've seen!"
Again we thanked her, and started filling out the paperwork. As I was filling in our info she says, "You should enter her into the cutest baby contest at Kiddie Kandids."
So like I said: I have the cutest baby on the planet! (I hope each parent thinks that of thier own child(s) by the way)

BEFORE...


DURING (She started screaming before the piercer was anywhere near her ear- as soon as Lars confined her to keep her head still)...

AFTER... She cried a little and only for a few seconds. About a minute later-after forgetting the grudge she had on her parents-she was back to her smiling self,and as beautiful as ever!

0 comments: