Little Mover

9.26.2008

Ok, now I'm in trouble. Taylee has been working on 'going' for a couple days. It went from kicking her knees while her face was planted in the nasty carpet of our humble abode…to head up and eyes locked on the newest victim of her curiousity in the 'army crawl'…then yesterday my lil' bug got on her hands and toes-not knees ,with toosh in the air and lunged for every toy in sight! I just can't keep up with her-never have been and I have a feeling she's not stopping now!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So glad you found us! I can't believe how big Taylee is already. And what did happen to all the hair? I thought of you guys when Stella was born with a pretty full head. It gets thinner as her head gets bigger, and some lady thought it was red the other day because it is getting lighter. She actually called her a "cute red haired boy." Glad we can keep in touch now! Love, Michelle

JAT247 said...

I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!!
She is so beautiful Jen! She is as pretty as her mama! I just love her! Lets get together love! I miss you!