The Best 4 Years…

10.22.2008

Happy Anniversary! Lars and I were married 4 years ago. It was such a beautiful day. I always thought that I would cry if it rained or snowed on my wedding day, but boy was I wrong. I lived in Park City before we tied the knot, and I woke up early that morning to make sure I had all the time I needed to make myself as perfect as possible. I hardly noticed the weather outside while I was busy working on the details of hair/makeup…so when I walked outside to see that the world was dusted with white it honestly took my breath away. It was so beautiful. The sun was shining then and the rays glittered off the freshly fallen snow. That wasn't the last thing that took my breath away that day. Everything was so perfect. I was expecting something to go wrong but everything kept going just the way we wanted. Just before 'the toast' I went up to the brides room to get the goblets and they fell out of the box when I picked it up, and shattered. I started to cry…my sweet brother and mom got right on the phone and called around to get us another set. They found a BB&B that had one in stock and drove all the way out west to pick them up for us. The rest of the evening went just as smooth as the day and we found ourselves floating through the clouds. Lars was just as handsome and sweet as ever. My dad had a hard time giving me away - but couldn't be happier with the man that took me, and neither could I.

Lars, I want to thank you for the many wonderful memories you've helped create these past 4 years. You are the most loving, patient, and caring husband (and daddy) a girl could have. I am so thankful for the day you came into my life, and more thankful for each day since. You are so amazing, on so many levels. As cheesy as it sounds, you really do complete me. You are my 'Happily Ever After', my prince charming. Thank you for all of the love and support you've given and continue to give. Thank you for always being such a great example to me and those around you. Thank you for always accepting me for who I am. Thank you for helping me want to be a better version of myself, to continue striving for higher levels. Most of all, Thank you for being my partner, for now and all eternity. I love you. Always have, always will.

0 comments: