1.28.2009

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile. My life has been busy and boring at the same time.

We are just
loving our very busy baby…who is walking?!? Should I call it? She's standing and stepping more often than crawling. No…I'm not ready-another day!? She really is the highlight of every day. My new favorite thing she does is her teasing smile and laugh. She scrunches up her nose, shows off her teeth (all 8 of them), and blows in & out of her nose loudly. It's quite cute, and I love it. What I'm not loving , is how babies know how to wine??? I don't get it-we didn't teach her that, and yet it's been a journey trying to teach her not to.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Whining is just one of the blessed things our babies learn when we are not looking.... kinda like "pooper-head!" We love you guys!