34 Wks...and a picture to boot!

3.26.2010

This pregnancy has gone by so fast...I wanted to post this creatively, but just haven't had the time. IT'S A GIRL!!! We're not sure on names yet so we just refer to her as 'baby sis'. It's really cute to hear T talk to her and call her 'baby sis' - she already is so fond of her, which hopefully will last when the jealousy kicks in.

We have 6 weeks left. I am starting to get REALLY excited! (and nervous for the actuall birth) I can't help but wonder what baby sis will look like?!? My family's genes are very prominant~Does this mean baby sis will look a lot like big sis OR will Lars' genes finally kick in?

I JUST CAN'T WAIT...yes,yes I can!

(look at Taylee's sweet face-
I just can't love her enough!)

I'm sorry to say that it may be awhile until the next post, but we will catch you up when we can.
We're moving on Tues...having a very busy and curious toddler, and being 34 wks pregnant will make the moving-in process a slow go...so please forgive me. I'll try to be better with 2 cute munchkins to brag about!!!

Until then: Happy Spring!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Yea! A girl. Congrats! Tay looks super happy and excited in that picture. How fun to be a big sister!

Becca said...

Yeah another girl! Congrats. There's nothing like a sweet baby to snuggle with. You'll love having two. I love watching how much my kids love each other. Good luck with the last few weeks!

Snell Family said...

That will be fun to have 2 girls! Taylee is so cute and she looks so much older.

Marli said...

Congrats on another girl. So fun.

Good luck on all the things you are getting done and on the labor stuff. I'm excited to see her too.