Sweet Somethings

5.19.2010

Last night...way after bedtime, I was on the couch cuddling with my girls. Aly was starving and Tay was NOT going to go lay down in her bed until I could snuggle her for a min, so I decided that we'd just snuggle on the couch while I fed the gator.
I thought for sure Tay would just fall asleep being that it was 10:45 pm, but then the sweetest thing happened.
Tay snuggled right up behind her baby sis and started singing "I am a child of God" to her. I just sat there and listened as she sang the first verse and corus over and over (3 times)...with tears in my eyes of course!
I just love this time of my life and can't believe how fast it has already gone by, sigh. Thanks for teaching me so much sweet girls, these are the moments I live for!

Thanks for letting me share this, I never want to forget this moment. In fact I think this is one of those moments I'll think of when I can't stand them as teenagers!

0 comments: