Happy Thanksgiving

11.25.2008

I just wanted to say 'Thanks' to each of you. I obviously can't list the reasons why I'm thankful for the individuals that read this blog, but I can say that I have learned so much from each of you. My life is better having known you. Thank you for your support, kindness and friendship.

To my husband:
Thank you for always loving me. For accepting me for who I am and for helping me become who I want to be. I am more than thankful to have you in my life, for now and for all Eternity! I'm thankful for that October day we knelt together in the temple to seal our family.
Thank you for always being an example to me. Thank you for teaching me. Thank you for supporting me. Most of all thank you for working so hard so that I can be home with our beautiful baby.
Thank you for being the worlds greatest Father. I am thankful for the realationship you have with Taylee, she is so lucky to have you. I am lucky to have you.
Thank you for loving me. Thank you for choosing me to be your wife.

To my daughter:
Thank you for the joy you have brought, and continue to bring into our home and family. Thank you for being so dang cute-all of the time! Thank you for being a Mommy's girl (for now, I'm sure). I am so thankful for the many things you've taught me...to recognize the important things in life, to wake up early, to enjoy every second of life - you've always been a busy body, to play even when the dishes aren't done and the floor needs vaccumed. Thank you for making sure your dad isn't the only tease in the house. Thank you for the smiles, the kisses and the cuddles. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for choosing me to be your mom.

I love you all! Happy Thanksgiving!

0 comments: