Twilighters....

11.24.2008

I went to the midnight-well 12:30 showing of Twilight with the girls. Thanks for sacrificing your sleep for Edward ladies!!!
The fun started when we got together at Marli's for a little Twilight recap~trivia style. And like always we had fun chatting the time away. I was thankful I didn't have to spend the last few hours counting down by myself, I had enough anxiety/excitement about it all day!
As for the review...If you haven't seen the movie, and don't want it ruined-don't read anymore...
I absolutely loved it. For those of you who have read Ileah's blog, I agree with her when she said: "It was new". I went to the movie knowing that after reading a book it is always hard to see the movie. Hollywood has a tough act to follow-trying to fit everything into a few hours. I felt they could have made it a little longer...especially the baseball game. Oh baby! I loved the cast they chose. I think each character was played very well. I wasn't that thrilled with Edward when I saw pic's and trailors - I guess my image was different than Hollywood's, which is fine because everyone has their own taste in men, right?! But I have to admit - by the end of the film I was liking the choice. It was refreshing - I got excited about Twilight all over again (not that I ever lost it).
The ONLY thing that dissapointed me was the meadow scene, well the lack there of anyway. The reason she wrote the book-RUINED.
If you go to the flick with the mind set of forgetting the book, to a degree, I'm sure you will love it! I want to see it again, any takers?

1 comments:

Richardson said...

yes, Brian wants me to take him cause he doesn't have anyone to go with.