Moving

11.09.2008

Just wanted to make a quick post (before the computer gets packed up) to say that we will be out of commission for a short time. We are moving out of this hole to a cute little duplex in Bountiful. Can I just say rent is absolutely ridiculous! It has sky rocketed in the last year-this darn housing situation! We chose to go north because we can get a lot more for our money-and we're one of the few who remain in the Salt Lake area. I'm really excited to get back to my roots-I grew up in Davis County, although it will be frustrating having to navigate Lars around the city until he gets a sense of direction. We'll be really close to my daddy-which also may be frustrating most of the time as well. What do you do? The commute will be shorter for Lars, in theory-he hasn't tested it yet. We think it will be a great place-there are young couples and a few kids around Taylee's age (unlike our current ward of the nearly dead).

So we hope all is well with you and yours ~ We'll be back when we can!

1 comments:

Kylee said...

Lucky!

I miss Bountiful!

I loved living there.

Stay there cause that is where we are gonna come back to eventually and then maybe we could be neighbors again!