2.16.2009

I have the best husband in the whole world. He is so handsome and fun to be with. We had a chance to go on a date without our bundle of joy in tow. It was fun and weird all at the same time. As if we didn't miss Taylee just cause we were away from her, we got sat next to a table with twins-who were being so cute. So our plan to concentrate on us with no conversation of our cutest baby was shot within a few minutes of listening to those babies…but we still had a great time. Lars was even willing to get a pedicure after dinner with me, but lucky for him the 'pedi technician' had to leave just before we got there.

I love the feel of his hand in mine and I'm thankful that we were sealed together forever! I'm thankful for a husband who works full time and when he gets home he is just as involved in taking care of Taylee and dinner or whatever else we have going on that night. I'm thankful for a husband who is so caring, loving, and accepting. For a husband who supports my wants and needs even though he doesn't always understand them. I'm thankful that you are my Valentine now and forever!

0 comments: